Healings Are For Today
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The God of the Israelites, the God that we Christians claim to worship is a Healing God. If you worship this God, He will heal your sicknesses. Many scriptures in the Bible talk about Healing power of God. When Jesus Christ came, He preached the Good News about the Kingdom of God, and at the same time demonstrated the power of the gospel through Healings and Miracles. Healings are for Today, if you worship this God, He will heal your sicknesses.
Exodus 15:26 – He said, “If you will obey me completely by doing what I consider right, and by keeping my commands, I will not punish you with any of the diseases that I brought on the Egyptians. I am the Lord, the one who heals you.”
- Exodus 23:25 – If you worship me the Lord you God, I will bless you with food and water and take away all your sicknesses.
- Deuteronomy 7:15 – The Lord will protect you from all sicknesses, and he will not bring on you any of the dreadful diseases that you experienced in Egypt, but he will bring them on all your enemies.
- Psalms 103:3 – He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
- Psalms 107:19,20 – Then in their trouble they called to the Lord, and he saved them from their distress. He healed them with his command and saved them from the grave.
- Proverbs 4:20,21,22 – My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen to my words. Never let them get away from you. Remember them and keep them in your heart. They will give life and health to anyone who understands them.
- Isaiah 53:5 – But because of our sins he was wounded, beaten because of the evil we did. We are healed by the punishment he suffered, made whole by the blows he received.
- Matthew 4:23 – Jesus went all over Galilee, teaching in the synagogues, preaching the Good News about the Kingdom, and healing people who had all kinds of disease and sickness.
- Matthew 8:2,3 – Then a man suffering from a dreaded skin disease came to him, knelt down before him and said, “Sir, if you want to, you can make me clean.” Jesus reached out and touched him. “I do want to,” he answered. “Be clean!” At once the man was healed of his disease.
- Matthew 8:16,17 – When evening came, people brought to Jesus many who had demons in them. Jesus drove out the evil spirits with a word and healed all who were sick.
- Mark 6:12,13 – So they went out and preached that people should turn away from their sins. They drove out many demons, and rubbed olive oil on many sick people and healed them.
- Mark 16:15-18 (This is the command of the Lord Jesus Christ).
- Luke 10:9,19 – (Jesus instructed his disciples to heal the sick).
- John 6:2 – A large crowd followed him, because they had seen his miracles of healing those who were sick.
- John 14:12,13,14 – (Jesus said those who believe in him can do even greater things).
- Acts 8:5-8 – (Miracles and healings happening in Samaria).
- Acts 28:8,9 – (Paul prays for sick people at Malta).
- Hebrews 13:8 – Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. (Healing is for today).
- James 5:14,15 – (Those who are sick can go to church elders for prayer).
- 3 John 2 – (for all believers today).
The growth of Revival Fellowship in Papua New Guinea is attributed to many healings that are being experienced by members in our fellowship. Nearly about half the congregation members are people who were healed from various sicknesses. Here you can read testimonies from some members of our fellowship who have been healed by God.
Testimonies From Our Members
Read Leader Robert’s Testimony
Testimony of Leader Giasa
Read Brother Charlie’s Testimony